Machine Learning is an application of Artificial Intelligence (AI) that has a major impact on the world. It is used by many different industries to turn data into insights, and understand the world in ways which are otherwise hidden. Some people don’t know the processes involved when applying Machine Learning, in this post we want to shed some light on that.
You don’t have to be a data scientist to get the benefits of machine learning. At Stratopo, our team of experts handles the technicalities, walks you through the process, and allows you to reap the rewards.
At StraTopo we remove all the mystery from machine learning by engaging our clients in the process. We take you through the development stages step by step to help you understand the value that is added to your projects.
A process that is transparent reassures you of the usefulness of the project and creates clarity around expectations.
We believe that the key to a successful project lies in its usefulness to our clients and we maximize it through user-friendly explanations, demo sessions, unique geodata inputs and continuous communication throughout the geospatial project.
Main Steps in the Process:
- Defining the challenge – Together with the client, discussing project specifications
- Pilot – Data acquisition and exploration
- Action plan with agreement and clear deliverables -Reviewing the initial findings with the client to ensure correct understanding of the dataset
- Produce model – Build an algorithm
- Reviewing and delivering results for the client – Live experiments and showcase to the client
- Optional: Build as API
- Optional: Build in self-improving models
Building an API
An API, an “application programming interface”, is a computing interface that enables two pieces of software to work together. Based on the delivered Machine Learning model(s) we can make an API so that you can connect the power of the ML models to other pieces of software, thereby empowering your business even more.
We can even take it a step further and build self-improving models for you. These kind of ML models continuously improve themselves, enabling you to skyrocket your companies’ ability to discover new business opportunities.