- A list of coordinates and an ID per coordinate
- A modality (walk, bike, car)
- Data response (OSM buildings)
- Max amount of traveltime (max 30 min)
- Geojson with a list of data response objects (OSM buildings) with an attached traveltime, a function of the address or building, the inputted ID of the related starting object and the geometry.
With the mass traveltime calculation data procedure, a user can calculate the traveltime from a list of points to objects in a large-scale dataset. In the Netherlands, the BAG is prepared. The BAG contains all addresses and buildings in the Netherlands. A user inputs a list of coordinates and gets a geojson as a file returned. This file can be visualized in geosoftware like QGIS and in online geoplatforms. Also, by aggregating the data statistics can be generated like, 66% of all Dutch citizens live within 15 minutes of cycling of train stations in the Netherlands. For other countries, we can use the OSM buildings as a starting point. However, if (open) data is delivered that can be integrated.
- Bicycle Oriented Development
- Reachability insights train stations